When we say “Company”, “we”, “our”, or “us” in this document, we are referring to us, the team behind Sabi. When we say “Services”, we mean any product created and maintained by us. When we say “You” or “your”, we are referring to the people or organizations that own an account with one or more of our Services.
We may update these Terms of Service in the future at any time without prior notice.
When you use our Services, now or in the future, you are agreeing to the latest Terms of Service. That's true for any of our existing and future products and all features that we add to our Services over time. There may be times where we do not exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service; in doing so, we are not waiving that right or provision. These terms do contain a limitation of our liability.
If you disagree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from accessing our Services. If you violate any of the terms, we may terminate your account.
1. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. The Company cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
2. You are responsible for all activity that occurs under your account. That includes activity by others who either: (a) have access to your login credentials; or (b) have their own logins under your account.
3. You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
1. For paid Services that offer a free trial, we explain the length of trial when you sign up. After the trial period, you need to pay in advance to keep using the Service. If you do not pay, we will freeze your account and it will be inaccessible until you make payment.
2. If you are upgrading from one plan to another, we will charge your card immediately and your billing cycle starts on the day of upgrade.
3. All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities. Where required, we will collect those taxes on behalf of the taxing authority and remit those taxes to taxing authorities. Otherwise, you are responsible for payment of all taxes, levies, or duties.
1. You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. Within each of our Services, we provide a simple no-questions-asked cancellation button. An email or phone request to cancel your account is not automatically considered cancellation. If you need help cancelling your account, you can always contact us.
2. Your account will be inaccessible from the Services immediately upon account cancellation. Within 30 days, all content will be permanently deleted from active systems and logs. We cannot recover this information once it has been permanently deleted.
3. If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately, and you will not be charged again. We do not prorate unused time in the last billing cycle.
4. We have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of our Services for any reason at any time. Suspension means you will not be able to access the account or any content in the account. Termination will furthermore result in the deletion of your account or your access to your account. We also reserve the right to refuse the use of the Services to anyone for any reason at any time.
5. Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of Company employee or officer will result in immediate account termination.
1. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any part of our Services with or without notice.
2. Sometimes we change the pricing structure for our products. When we do that, we tend to exempt existing customers from those changes. However, we may choose to change the prices for existing customers. If we do so, we will give at least 30 days notice and will notify you via the email address on record.
1. Your use of the Services is at your sole risk. We provide these Services on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
2. We reserve the right to temporarily disable your account if your usage significantly exceeds the average usage of other customers of the Services. Of course, we'll reach out to the account owner before taking any action except in rare cases where the level of use may negatively impact the performance of the Service for other customers.
3. We take many measures to protect and secure your data through backups, redundancies, and encryption. We enforce encryption for data transmission from the public Internet. There are some edge cases where we may send your data through our network unencrypted.
5. We use third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Services.
2. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Services, use of the Services, or access to the Services without the express written permission by the Company.
3. You must not modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Services or the Company.
You expressly understand and agree that the Company shall not be liable, in law or in equity, to you or to any third party for any direct, indirect, incidental, lost profits, special, consequential, punitive or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the Services; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the Services; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to this Terms of Service or the Services, whether as a breach of contract, tort (including negligence whether active or passive), or any other theory of liability.